Take the 1 John 5:14 Prayer Challenge – Footsteps to Heaven

 Episode #96: When I looked at 1 John 5:14, it shocked me: “We have this confidence in God that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And we know that if he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then of course what we have asked for is ours.”

 

Do I still believe it? The year that I’ve just had (2022) was the worst year of my life. So I said, “Lord, I need to understand this verse better.”

 

That’s the challenge: To understand it better requires experience. When we read scripture and someone teaches it to us, we can hear it again and again but it doesn’t sink in to our heart unless we experience it. We don’t understand until it becomes real to us.

 

I’m inviting you to join me in a prayer challenge that will help you experience the manifestation of the answers to your prayers in this crazy, horrible world. Today, at the start of the new year, choose one special prayer request. What yearning of your heart will bring you joy when God fulfills it so much that it becomes stable in your life?

 

The video and transcript are available at https://gnm-media.org/take-the-1-john-514-prayer-challenge/

 

Subscribe to our Footsteps to Heaven website: https://footstepstoheaven.com/

 

Who else should hear this episode? Please share it!

 

For more faith-builders, visit us at https://gnm.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Footsteps to Heaven – Helpers from Heaven

Sit With Mary: A Marian Meditation – Footsteps to Heaven

Footsteps to Heaven – Faith that smashes strongholds